Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cute Oliver Pictures












































Our little boy is so cute. I am currently borrowing Brian's aunt's lap top which is much faster that the Bowles' slow as cold tar computer, so that is why I am posting so many things today while I have the chance. So here are a bunch more cute pictures. The first one is a pic of him sitting in his jumper for the first time. His toes just scim the floor, but he still seems to like it. I'm sure it will be even more fun as he gets bigger. Then there is him just being cute, learning to play with toys, and one of him and Regina's baby, Hannah. Hannah is his current lady friend, seeing as she is the only girl his own age that he knows. He is quite the lady's man!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! No fair! I think you stole our groovy frog rattle!