Monday, September 27, 2010

More and More and More Chalk

Ollie love playing chalk so much that sometimes he runs out and gets right to writing before he's properly attired! I love the crack hanging out for all to see! This is better than it could be though. I usually find him out there naked, for all the neighbors to see and judge me. He wants to play chalk all the time and he wants me to do it with him all the time. That's why our patio, and Ollie, tend to always look like this - covered in colors! Then we spray it all off a couple times a week and start all over. The other day I said that we needed to spary off the chalk and Ollie said, "Mommy will spray off the chalk and Ollie will eat ice cream," as he pulled the carton of ice cream out of the freezer, got himself a spoon, and went outside to enjoy himself while he watched me work! It was very funny.

The problem with spraying off the chalk, is that eventually Ollie wants to "help." He, of course, sprays off everything but the chalk, including me and Dexy. It really just turns into our weekly water fight.


Dexy and I run and hide behind the chairs, but it's futile! We both end up soaking wet!

1 comment:

Rob O said...

Looks like Ollie is ready to be a plumber (crack and all)