Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm So Proud

My Harry Potter obsession is being successfully transfered to the next generation!
We started talking about Halloween costume options, when Ollie informed me that he wanted to be Harry Potter. Then he changed his mind to Ron Weasley. That's my boy!
I pulled out the robe that I made for our big Harry Potter party and let him wear it. It was much too big, but he loved it so much! He started twirling all around in it, slipping on it's extra length, and then hopping up to do it all over again.
He was a very happy boy. I guess that I will have to make him one now, too.
I'm so proud!

4 comments:

Rob O said...

I love it!

Cristina said...

HA HA HA!! It's the best! The other day Jude say a picture of Aiba and said "Mom, you watch Arashi?" I was so excited! I feel your joy!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Well, at least the important things are being passed down, right? :)

Jan Oliver said...

Good job mom! Way to go! Even before Harry Potter, I encouraged you guys to use your imaginations! You are SUCH a good mom. . .