Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jubilee of Trees


I haven't blogged in forever. Sorry. I've been having computer, camera, and energy issues. So here's my first catch up installment. We went to the Jubilee of Trees a little while ago. The boys loved seeing all the Christmas trees. I wanted to go and I knew that Cristina wanted to go, but we didn't actually plan to go together. But, as luck would have it (and kid's schedules), we ended up there at the same time! The boys loved the tree with the train that went around it. They sat there and stared at it forever. We saw trees, played bells, took Christmas pictures, ate a little treat or two and watched the dancers that were performing. We ended up being there for A LOT longer than I thought we would. The dancers right at the end really helped hold their attention for another 30 minutes or so. It was fun and got us in the holiday spirit!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I have been wondering about you, Angie. :) I have never actually been to the Jubilee of Trees, but it sounds like it was a lot of fun and totally worth it. I'll have to remember to go.