Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Girl

I still need to do my New Year's Eve post, because we actually had a lot of fun, but my batteries died and I'm waiting for some of those pictures from Cristina's camera. And since we had our big ultrasound (complete with 3D pictures), I just can't wait anymore. I'm skipping on to post the baby girl pics and then I'll go back to New Year's. Between my camera issues and my computer issues of late, blogging is a bear! But, I'm trying to hang in there and get you at least some of the good stuff. All looked good. Heartbeat, bones, brain, kidneys, stomach, etc - all in their proper place and functioning well. Good news when all is healthy. So now, here is the girl child.



It was so fun to see the 3D ultrasound! It's the first time I've had one. She even yawned while it was in 3D mode and it was precious! Looks more like Ollie's skinny chin and nose to me, but I guess we'll see for sure when she's done baking. Now let's just hope that the hair is curly, too.

4 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you to have a little baby girl. :) Do we get to hear any name ideas??

Rob O said...

Adorable! We could us another girl grandchild.

Rob O said...

Sorry, not us but use another...

Janey said...

Oh yay!!!! Congrats!! Yes, names??