Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Funny Ollie
















Oliver is so cute and is a very endearing kid. He just makes me laugh so hard sometimes. He's new thing is to climb up on chairs by himself. He's starting to get the hang of it, which is unfortunate for his safety. The next pic made me laugh for about 10 minutes when I pulled it up on the big computer screen. He was just biting that little orange loop on his overalls when I took the picture, but his face came out so funny! He's other new thing is climbing into the baby swing. Cristina is loaning us this great swing, one that goes both ways, plays lots of different music and sounds, has many speeds - the works. It's great! I thought that I would only be putting Dexter in it, but it turns out that Oliver loves it, too! Dex likes it like a normal baby - for sleeping. Ollie likes it like a danger baby - for a jungle gym. He's so crazy!

1 comment:

Rob O said...

His name is Ollie, he's a cute boy, and we love him very much (sings grandpa).