Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Texas Pics
















We just had so much fun in Texas with my wonderful sister, Heather, that I still have lots of pictures to post from our time there. Here's the school where I went to 3rd, 4th, and most of 5th grade and the house that we lived in. It looks a little different, but you can still tell that it's the same house. Oliver and Hadley loved playing with these mega blocks together. And of course, Aunt Heather had to catch up on getting to know my boys, but they grew to love her quickly and were more than happy to make up on a small amount of her lost snuggle time with them! We hope they can make up some more of that time soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! I look terrible in both of those pics. Especially next to the cutiness kiddos. No fair!