Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bath Time in a Little Tub!

We love splashing, kicking, and "swimming" in a big bath tub, but since we don't have one of those, we make the most out of bath time in our little tubs. We have just as much fun and can get more water everywhere in our own personal tubs (the carpet ends up soaking wet). Looks like it's time to get another toddler tub for Dexy, though. The infant one is getting mighty comfy. That's ok because the only place we could find a toddler tub was Ikea and I always love any excuse I can find to go to Ikea! It's like Disneyland for an obsessive compulsive, anal retentive, ogranizationalist such as myself. And it's inxpensive, too. Grandma Oliver thoughtfully bought us the one we have, but it was only $8 so I think I could spring for another one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: