Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blue Skies

The weather was beautiful on Monday. The sky was blue and the sun was out and eventhough it's January, it wasn't even that cold. It was also a holiday, so Brian and Derek didn't have class. We therefore decided to get together. We put our boys tricycles in our trunk and headed over to Derek and Cristina's apartment out in Ivins. After Alice had been fed and could be left happily with the daddies, Cristina and I took the boys out to the parking lot behind their building to ride their trikes. We had a grand old time! They rode and pushed their trikes and filled their baskets full of rocks, played peek-a-boo from the garbage area (lovely, I know), found ledges for jumping off, and chased after balls. We were all so happy at that moment (as well as just in general) to be living in St. George where we could go outside in January to find not only no snow, but blue skies, only cool weather, and a lovely day!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

It was a pretty nice day on Monday, I agree. :)

Bobby and Melissa said...

I'm jealous! I wish we could have been there where it was warm and played with you guys :)

Janey said...

This tugs at my heartstrings. I'm so homesick! I hate January up here!! Heartache!! On another note, it's so nice to take boys where they can have space and be kids.

Cristina said...

I heart our little biker gang!

Rob O said...

The beauty of living in St. George.