Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Friday Morning Tradition, Hopefully


Friday morning at the library they have a very fun and age appropriate toddler time story hour. The boys very much enjoy it! We love having such a fun storytime to attend. And then, they of course want to go to the splashpad. And who wouldn't? It's right next to the library. It's summer. When story time is finished it's about 11:40. Perfect water play time!



So we sunscreen everyone up and head out into the water. It's always teaming with kids. But that sure doesn't bug them. And doesn't really bug us either. It's actually brilliant! An chance to use our brains and then a chance to use our bodies. We've decided to make it a tradition and go every Friday, hopefully.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I love it! I think it is a great tradition. I also love Ollie sitting onthe rock. It reminds me of little mermaid. So precious.

Rob O said...

Now that's what I call a good time!