Friday, June 22, 2012

The Hunger Games

 So as we all probably know, everyone was really excited for The Hunger Games to be released. Our city was just as excited as everyone else. They had a fun pre-movie event out at Stadium 10 with bouncy slides, and booths, and even archery. 
 The archery was free for everyone to try and they even let our little kiddies have a go. Look at this big boy wield a bow like a pro! 
 Dex taking his turn. I'm guessing the sun was in his eye. 
 There he goes! They both actually did a pretty good job. I got a turn, too. It was super fun. 
Then, I went to the midnight showing with Derek and Cristina. Brian hasn't read the books and kindly stayed at home with our boys. The movie was great! And even though this was a while ago and probably not all that important actually, it was fun and I just had to post the pics of my little archer boys! 

1 comment:

Rob O said...

I love those archery boys! Can't wait to spend a little more time with them.