Friday, June 1, 2012

I Am Not Dead!

Nor have I fallen off the face of the earth. Just the face of the internet. Our computer crashed 2 months ago and we have been without, except for the time that my nice brother let us use theirs. That didn't leave much time for blogging, though, especially since I usually forgot to bring my camera with me anyway. A very nice man who Brian goes to school with tried to fix our tower, but to no avail. The hard drive was just completely shot. Then my also nice parents were coming down to work out some job stuff (they are returning to good old St. George) and brought us their old computer. Yay!! I will now be attempting a massive catch up. Although, currently this computer is seeming unable to read my big, fatty memory card. Maybe it grew up in a time when memory cards this big didn't exist. And it seems that I'm also going to have to remove my Harry Potter quote of the day because it can't seem to handle that either. Shucks! So perhaps the massive catch up will begin tomorrow when I will have found the camera cable. Hopefully that route will work.  Until then, just rest assured that at least I have not died.

No comments: