Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Backyardigans - again and again and again...

I try really hard to not have the TV on all day, but now that I have a newborn who likes to eat often, I needed something to keep Oliver distracted while I breastfeed. I decided that if it was going to be on, it might as well be age appropriate instead of watching "big people" TV every time. So, I thought of a kid show that I could stand to watch again and again (because we all know how kids are with doing things over and over). And the winner was of course none other than the totally radical Backyardigans. He now loves it and wants to watch it all the time. And because he's so darn cute, I took a video of him watching it. I think it's adorable. Hopefully you will, too.

2 comments:

Rob O said...

The Backyardigans are the best!

makana said...

remember me (sister limary)? Congrats on the two babies! And i think the backyardagains is a safe repeat.... :)