Friday, May 15, 2009

No More Phototherapy

Today we were finally told that Dexter's bilirubin levels had dropped enough that he no longer needs to do phototherapy and that we don't have to go into the pediatrician's office again until his 2 week check up. Yay! So in celebration, he got to take a regular nap - not in a bilibed or even in a sunny window. No bright lights for once, just a peaceful nap! Brian and I celebrated by stopping in on Sonic's happy hour and Oliver "celebrated" by playing with his busy bee and helping himself to mommy's delicious mango limeade. Unfortunately for him, he hasn't learned how to operate a straw yet.





2 comments:

Rob O said...

He looks very relaxed and happy!

Camille said...

Oh My Gosh! This is Camille from Brian's growing up years! I am so glad that I found you guys! I hope you are adjusting to 2 kiddos and boy are your boys cutie pies! Hope all is well, tell Brian hello for me!