Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 3rd and 4th

Happy 4th (well, actually this was the morning of the 3rd) of July! We were so happy to be back. We got to Utah on Friday morning after driving all night long, so we decided to hang in St. George for the weekend of the 3rd and 4th before heading up to North to see Brian's family and play with them for the week of the 4th up at East Canyon. It was so nice to have a couple of days out of the car before we had to get back in and it was even better that we had friends here to play and celebrate the 4th with us. Derek, Cristina, Jude and Ducats came over to play on Saturday. We went to a little splash pad out in Ivins by their house that morning. I forgot my camera, so Cristina has those pics on her blog. I'll have to get them from her. Then we let the boys nap and all had quiet time before we came to "?my?" house (it's really my parents) to grill up some delicious hamburgers. We played until bedtime and then they went home. I watched the fireworks by myself that night until they scared Ollie and he had to come out and see what was going on before he would go back to sleep without worring about the "popping sound." On Sunday we went to Church together and then just hung out and had a fun time eating and chatting. It was a laid-back, fun 4th with Derek and Cristina!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They should all be naked