Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sleeping Dexy

Lately I've been finding Dexy sleeping in some stellar positions.


Like sitting straight up


and with his pillow over his head and his cute belly all exposed.



Then on Sunday, we were spending some time with my parents before my dad headed back up North. We love seeing Granpy, so I let them stay up and play. After my parents left, they were acting kind of worn out, so we went into my room to lay down and watch a movie. I was hoping to give them at least a little rest. Ollie watched for about 10 or 15 minutes and then had had all the rest he needed. But Dexy did exactly what I was wishing - zonked out!


He's soooo long and beautiful all sprawled out on our bed!


3 comments:

Rob O said...

How cute is that!?!?!?!!!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I was actually thinking about how long he looks, too, before I read that you'd written that. :) I should try the booster chair for Lainee. We have one, but I think I have just been too lazy to get it out. That and the fact that I have about decided she is more of a "grazer," where Kaitlyn was not.

Cristina said...

I love that Dexy loves sleep. Don't mess with that boys bed time!