Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Like a 13 Year Old

To all you nay sayers, I know what you're thinking - "how ridiculous and annoying of her to put a Harry Potter background on her blog like some silly, obsessed 13 year old!" Is it silly? Yes. Do I care? No. If you think I'm ridiculous, then you've finally met the real me. I love Harry Potter, books and movies, and I'm so excited for part 1 of the 7th movie to come out in a couple of weeks. You'll all just have to deal with this until then - my HP obsession won't be satisified until I'm sitting in the theater at 12:01 on the 19th, watching the opening credits roll. And, anyone who would like join me, is welcome to! Try not to think about the fact that I'm 29. You can look at these pictures and imagine me younger if it helps.

A week or so ago, I actually full on did my hair and Ollie took these pictures of me. I figure that I look kind of young in them, so use them to just think of me as a crazy, fanatic teenager if you want. I, however, have come to terms with my ridiculousness. :)

5 comments:

LisaJ said...

I've already got tickets for the movie! ;) I don't think you are crazy!

Melanie and Daniel said...

I love Harry Potter as well! Daniel is not as into it as I am. He would rather wait till it is in the dollar theater, so maybe I will drive to St George and go to it with you.;)

krimmeez said...

Ang, you're my hero! I actually have the movie countdown as well. Gotta love Harry POtter!!!

Cristina said...

I say it loud say it proud, "I love Harry Potter!" Oh, and I want to buy mustard icecream from Rupert in Japan!

Rob O said...

I think you look smashing!