Monday, November 8, 2010

Ollie's Interesting Fashion Sense

This is me laughing my head off. Why? Well, just before Ollie took the camera from me and took this picture of me cracking up, I took these pictures of him....
He was naked and I guess decided that it was time for him to get dressed. So he went and got this pair of Brian's compression shorts out of....wait for it.....the dirty laundry and put them on!

These are the shorts that Brian wears under his basketball shorts when he's working out! Gross I know, but it was still so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. He pulled one leg up over his bottom from the bottom, so the waistband is what's hanging down by his knees. Brian and I decided that he was just trying to look fancy, seeing as it kind of looks like a prom dress.
He knows he looks fabulous! I love what he comes up with sometimes. I also love this new face of his. He's learned that it's time to put on the cheeser face when Mommy whips out the camera. We love our sill boy!

4 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Definitely an elegant choice. :) He and Kaitlyn would love dressing up together!

Cristina said...

pee-yoo! Panty prom dresses? What will that crazy Ollie think up next?

Janey said...

Found your blog!!

What a cute post! That is pretty hilarious, and I love that he snagged the camera from you and took one of you cracking up. Priceless!

Rob O said...

Quite dashing!