Friday, November 19, 2010

Wizards in Training!

OK. Maybe this is a sign that I've been watching too much Harry Potter. Although in my view, that's not possible! And besides, these boys will need to learn to love it, because I'm obsessed! A couple of days ago, Dexy found a bag of chopsticks in one of our kitchen drawers, pulled them out, opened it himself and removed one chopstick. Then he began brandishing it back and forth saying, "hah, ba, ba, ugh." It looked so like he was trying to cast spells with it. It was perhaps the most joyous thing I've seen in a while! I was just sad that I didn't have my camera right there to take a video of him working his wand. Ollie then got 2 out and was working double magic. Dexy even took his to the dinner table where he used it in poitions making, mixing food into his drink, stiring, carefully concocting. I must say that it made my night!! Last night my mom and I sat in line for 5 hours waiting to see HP7 Part 1. It was worth it! I'll post the pictures from that soon. And no worries, no pics from the actual movie, just of my Mom and I waiting. I'm not illegal. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Wow! I am impressed with the wizarding skills. Good thinking starting them so young, Angie. :) I am afraid to admit this to you, but I didn't even know the movie was out, yet! :)

Janey said...

I love Harry Potter, too. My nephew is obsessed! Don't you love when our kids take after our same loves??

Reply: Yes I take our own pictures. I used to do photography (very amateur) before having first child. Just got a new lens, so I've been playing with it.

Rob O said...

So darn cute those 2 boys.