Monday, September 12, 2011

Cute and Naughty

Last time I blogged, I heard Dexy get quiet. I was almost finished with my last post, so I just finished up before coming down. It wasn't very long, but when I came down I found Dexy sitting on the kitchen counter. He had pulled over a chair, climbed up, turned the water on, plugged the sink, and was having a grand old time making lake kitchenanooga. He's so cute and so cheeky!

One day Dexy hauled all of his pillows, blankets, and friends into my room and up onto my bed. Then he climbed up and got himself comfy and called for me. I came in to find him so adorably snuggled on my bed, that when he asked to watch a show I just couldn't resist.
He had pulled his blankets up over him when I brought in his drink that he had so politely asked for. He's just so precious!
Wiped! We didn't really even do anything all that tiring this day, but for some reason they were both just flopped all over. Ollie fell asleep like that!
Dexy wanted to wrestle. Ollie, not so much this time around.
The boys were being quiet so I went to see what they were up to. They weren't anywhere in the house. I found them here, sitting on top of the car!
And Dexy was even pants-less! See?!? Cute and naughty.

3 comments:

Rob O said...

So cute.

Cristina said...

HA! That hat picture cracks me up!

Meredith said...

oh my goodness, your boys crack me up!! So funny.