Thursday, September 1, 2011

How We Spent our Summer

At the Blue Waterslide

The "blue waterslide' was a big hit this summer! We bought a summer pass at Sand Hallow Aquatic Center for all 4 of us for only $100. It was well worth it!

Storytime

Storytime at the library on Friday mornings. Love love love! We'd meet Cristina and kids there and then almost always followed that up with....

Splashpad

...the splashpad! Another fabulous activity!

Cristina

The last activity of choice, our usual fall back, was to play in Cristina's backyard. If we needed an activity it was usually one of these 4. What a fun way to spend our summer!

FYI - I made these gifs at gifninja.com I'm very excited about them!

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

How fun to have cousins close. You did lots of outdoor stuff. I am impressed. Kaitlyn was outside a lot--but I wasn't! :)

Rob O said...

I'll say! What a fun summer and the $100 pass was surely well worth it.