Friday, September 16, 2011

Pottermore

Well, here is the proof that I got my Pottermore early access email! Yay!! It opens to all in October, but some of us (the nutcase fans who answered the clues for a one week only period) get in early to help beta test the site. Yes. I am one of those fans! I got a little distracted, though, buying my school supplies, having my wand pick me (Elm, phoenix feather core, 10 3/4 inches, unyielding), and getting sorted (Ravenclaw - woot woot!) that my other responsiblities slacked a little.
But have now worries, I pulled myself away after not that long and got back to real life, including a super fun trip to a park by Cristina with Jude and Alice....
...and getting my kitchen cleaned and dinner made. Today when I tried to get in however, they were updating it. Good thing. Although, I'm sure I can find other ways to procrastinate!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Naw, cleanliness is next to overratedness. Viva la Pottermore! Now I just need to get my email.