Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gettin' in on the Party Fun

Today was Kael Peterson's 1st birthday. We went down to Lehi to celebrate with him and his family (my sister Marie). I, like the spaz that I sometimes am, forgot to take any pictures of the birthday boy. He was so cute as he dug into the green frosting on his very own one-year old cake. But I guess that I'll have to leave it to Marie to post those pictures on her blog. I did get pics of my boys getting in on the fun. Dexter dug the left over wrapping paper. He crinkled it, sucked on it, and tried to rip it. Oliver helped himself to one of Kael's brand new, birthday toys as soon as K went off to take a rest. He then, of course, had to go into the computer room and climb up on the computer chair all by himself to take care of his business. I guess he couldn't even let it rest on the Sabbath. We had a fun time and were so glad to get to celebrate Kael's b-day with him!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: