Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2 Cute Brothies


Here are my 2 cute boys being such adorable friends! I put Dex down on the floor to go do something and Ollie crawled right down from the bed and laid on his tummy next to keep him to keep Dex company. He loves his little brother so much, eventhough he still doesn't want Dexy touching his stuff! Oliver is very nice to Dex, is so happy when he wakes up from his morning nap and is always concerned about him. I'm actually really glad that they came so close together (it wasn't my plan, but obviously someone smarter than me knew what He was doing) and I am already starting to see a small glimpse of what good they will do for each other as they grow. I'm so thankful for my 2 sweet boys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rob O said...

I think close is great if you can endure the first year or two. You guys were always each other's friends.