Thursday, February 4, 2010

Real, Professional, Family Photos

Well, we finally paid someone to take pictures of us. All of our family photos up to this point have just been captured by me handing my camera to someone and saying, "will you take a picture of us?" Needless to say, they have been good, but not fantastic. Brian has a friend who is starting up a photography business. He said that he would give us a good deal, so Brian got in touch with him and made the arrangements. We paid him $40, but could have paid more because the pictures turned out fabulous! It's so nice to finally have something that looks professional and stunning! Now I just want to go buy a thousand frames and hang them up everywhere! His name is Travis Green and I can get you in touch with him if you want fabulous pictures, too. And as a plus, he was super nice to us and our boys! Really, let me know if you want some family photos. I'm sure he'd love the business and I would love to support him. Anyway. He just brought the CD over to me and I couldn't wait to post them! Here are some of the great pics. The one in our blog header is one of these as well (obviously). This was on the 30th of January before I had my hair chopped off (agian, obviously). Seeing these pictures made me miss my hair somewhat. Only slightly though, because it will grow fast. Ollie is wearing the hat that Heather made for him in some of these because he loves it so much, that it took us a while to get him to take it off. Should have left it on though, because not only is it cute, but it was quite cold!








5 comments:

Rob O said...

Absolutely adorable. Of course, I'm not prejudiced at all.

Lindsay said...

Very cute pictures! I love the one of you guys holding the frame infront of the boys!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

You got some very cute shots. I also really like the one with boys in color in the frame and you two in black and white. And, Angie, your hair was so long!! :)

Meredith said...

SOOO cute! I love how they turned out!

krimmeez said...

those pictures are beautiful! You guys make such a cute family. And LOVE the hair Ang!