Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Visit

Over fall break, Brian's parents and his sister, Angela, came down to play with us. We had a great time! They got here late on Wednesday, so the boys were already in bed. But the next day, they were up and ready to play first thing in the morning. Grandma Bowles always is so nice to bring them presents - new sunglasses, more poppers (the things you throw on the ground and they "explode"), cute new camo pants, and tons of fabulous Target dollar socks (one of my favorites, too)! We played and played for 2 days straight. We threw boxes and boxes and boxes of poppers, we took them to climb the "Dexy Rocks" (no pics, though, because I stayed here with the napping Dexy), went to the splashpad, and to Jumpin' Jacks. It was great fun! We must have worn ourselves out, though, because we all zonked on the couch the afternoon before they left. We roused ourselves for one last fun outing before they headed back up North - a delicious early dinner at Chuck-a-Rama! Thanks for the fantastic visit!

2 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

How fun. I love when family comes to visit. I love your collage too. I do mine at picnik.com. Have you ever heard of it? I love that place. I will have to check out the other place you mentioned.

Cristina said...

What a grand weekend! I bet the splash pad was a mite chilly, not that kids ever notice. They will have blue lips and still be ready to put in another hours play.