Friday, February 11, 2011

Ollie's Quiet Time

Yesterday I put both of the boys in their rooms for nap/quiet time. Brian was at class. I started in on the dishes. As I was just washing away in a quiet house, I all of a sudden heard, "T, t," the sounds of Starfall.com floating down over the loft. Ollie had come out of his room, climbed up into the computer chair, double clicked on the internet icon, clicked on the Starfall icon on the favorites bar, and started playing Starfall all by himself!! He is just getting so big all of a sudden. I only heard him do about one letter and then it was quiet again. After a couple of minutes, there was a break in the show that I was watching where I could hear a deep breathing coming from upstairs. I thought to myself, "did he fall asleep playing Starfall that fast?" And sure enough, he had. He was snoozing away in the comfy chair. After Dexy woke up, he wanted to go upstairs to play so I let him thinking that if Ollie woke up it would be ok, but Ollie kept sleeping for another 5 or 10 minutes, until Dexy and I were loudly playing blocks and Brian was on the computer. He must have needed the extra sleep that day!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Silly Ollie. Star fall's not for sleeping!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

What I wouldn't give for this scenario. :)