Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Cuteness

Dexy sleeping with his bum way up in the air - I still love my sleeping babies and find them so cute, even if they aren't really babies anymore!
Ollie giving loves to his cute cousin. He always refers to her as, "Oh, Baby Alice!"

Toby parked precariously on a slat right in the middle of the living room blinds. Ollie's handywork. I just found this so cute and distinctively Ollie.

Yesterdays clothing choices. The boys have been kind of sick lately, so I think that they just really wanted to be comfy. They got up and had breakfast and were kind of messy and smelly like pee, so I let them sit in the sink to get clean and play. Then, after they were all clean and fresh, these are the clothes the picked. Ollie would only wear jammies. These aren't the jammies that he wore all night. He specifically picked out new, clean jammie to wear as his clothes. And Dexy didn't really want to wear anything, but he finally (after much crying) agreed to wear his tiger shirt and his red diaper, no pants!

Ollie chillin' in our bed by his daddy just this morning while rocking out to the tunes on Brian's phone. I love his feet thrown up over my pillow that he moved and placed there purposefully.

2 comments:

Rob O said...

They are the cutest!

Cristina said...

The butt in the air sleeping gets me everytime! It is to much cuteness.