Monday, February 28, 2011

Children Are So Funny

Last week my silly boys were at their best! Ollie, totally naked, crawling up on the counter to lick frosting out of a bowl.
And Dexy, so excited for his bath, that he just walked into the bathroom and crawled into the tub, without a pause or a moment of hesitation.

Totally clothed, socks and all! He crawled right over me and climbed in. We all laughed so hard. Then, he realized that his clothes were sopping wet and heavy, so he finally decided that bathing with them on wasn't such a good idea. My cute, silly boys! I love them tons!

3 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

There are times to be naked and times to have clothes on. Angie, this is a rule you must try a little harder to teach. :) I love the clothes in the bathtub. I have yet to experience that one. Naked all over the house, yes, but not the other one.

Cristina said...

I often have to remind a compltely clothed Jude to be patient about climbing into the tub. All that wet water is just calling his name.

Rob O said...

Ah, the joys of parenthood!