Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bathroom Duty

During naptime on June 1st, I got cleaning the bathrooms and Ollie decided to help. He doesn't nap anymore, but I usually let him play on the computer as his quiet activity during that time, but he wanted to help me clean the bathrooms more than play computer games. Sweet! I'll take help any day! It had been way to long since either one of them had been cleaned very well, so we totally cleared the counters and sprayed everything down. Ollie loved being the sprayer! He was even pretty good at the cleaning up after he sprayed. He helped me clean the counter, mirror, and sink in both of the bathrooms! He was a very good helper!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

He might be 3 but he is serious about helping out with the bathroom. What a angel.