Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Off to the Neighborhood!


A few days ago, Ollie was adamant about taking his letter puzzle to "the neighborhood." Whatever that means.



He was saying, "we'll put the pieces in the bag (he put them all one by one into my purse), and take the puzzle, here you carry it, to the neighborhood." He wanted me to carry the bag and the puzzle board, but when I told him I had to stay and do the dishes, he decided that he could go without me. He slung the bag over his arm, hoisted the board and took off out our door, up the complex walk, and off down the sidewalk.



Too bad he forgot to put on clothes! So I made him come back inside. I guess we'll just have to go to the neighborhood another day.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

This is a great. I am impressed you took some pictures. It's amazing what things they come up with it, isn't it--and with what intensity that they carry out their ideas.