Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's that Time Again!

But it's sadly that time for the last time, ever. My Harry Potter obsession is moving into it's peak madness as the last and finale movie (*sniff, sniff*) is now just a little over a month away!! I know that I'm suppose to be an adult, but I'm not and I'm am getting so anxious and excited and yet so sad that it's coming to an end just like an annoying tween. And call me a silly school girl, but I love Ron and Hermione's relationship and I'm pretty darn sure that I am seriously going to wet my pants when we finally get to see them kiss!! I have waited 10 years for this and I am going to enjoy it. And finally we'll get to see Snape in all of his glory. So going to cry over him! Look as this brilliant picture of him as headmaster! He rocks!





The trailers that have been released over the last couple months look spectacular!! This is going to be an amazing movie. I am so EXCITED!!!! And that's why I have added this countdown clock to my blog. "And now we wait." (Hermione says that in the 3rd movie, in case you're not as fanatic as I am!) AHHHHHHH!!!

4 comments:

Cristina said...

LOVE IT!!! RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! CAn't wait for our crazy HP weekend where we can let our inner geek run free!

Meredith said...

I am so excited too! We bought our tickets this weekend!

krimmeez said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new post! I get a giddy, excited feeling a least once a day thinking about the movie. I can't wait!!! I wish you were here or I was there and we could go be crazy together at the midnight showing!!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

So, Angie, I am realizing that I didn't understand just how fanatical you are about this series. :)