Monday, October 5, 2009

Storytime

A couple of days ago, the boys woke up early and I just got the day started. I changed diapers, nursed Dex, got the boys dressed, made Ollie and I scrambled eggs, and even feed Dexy some baby fruit and cereal. It was barely late morning and the were fed and happy, so I set Dex on the floor for tummy time, got Ollie out of his seat and went into the kitchen to do the dishes. After a few minutes, I stuck my head out of the kitchen door to check on the boys and I found this adorable scene. Oliver had plopped himself down next to Dex and was "reading" him a story! Precious, huh? They read and played happily together until I had finished. If all mornings were this perfect then the rate of mommy insanity moments would be greatly decreased. Maybe I'd even have 10 children!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rob O said...

That is the BEST!

Cristina said...

10 children! That's what they want you to think! They are luling you into a false sense of security and then wam! Just kidding, their matching outfits are so cute!