Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beautiful Dexter

Dexter is such a sweet baby. And so big! Today he had a doctor's appointment where we found out that he weighs 15 lbs. 4 oz. and is a whopping 26 1/2 inches long. He is just barely 3 months old today! When Dr. Lash saw his height, he asked if it was correct. When I told him that I watched the nurse measure him and it was correct, his next question was, "Is there height in the family?" After I told him that Grandpa Bowles is 6 foot 4 it seemed to make more sense to him. Here is Dexy sporting a eurohawk styled for him by Hollianne. And it looks like I just might have myself a future thumb sucker! I love how he's cuddling with his burp cloth while he's figuring out exactly how this whole thumb sucking thing works. What a beautiful boy!
Posted by Picasa