Monday, August 10, 2009

Swimming





















We are down again in St. George. Brian is still in Denver and I get lonely and depressed when I'm left alone in our brown, now spider infested, "cat-yack" basement. So, when I get the chance, I just come down to the sunshine to play with my family. This Saturday, August 8th, was Mountain America apprection day at Sand Hallow Aquatic Center and since Cristina works there, we got to go for free. Oliver's loves swimming and I didn't want to miss the chance, so Cristina and Derek let Ollie and I come with them to play. Jude and Dexter were sleeping, so they stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. Knowing how crazy Ollie is, I put a life jacket on him and just let him tear off into the water. He LOVED it! He learned that he could float on his back and even liked it when we would pull him through the water by his life jacket. He also loved going down the big slide. He was having so much fun that he willingly gave me 'kisses.' It was lots of fun! I'm glad that we went.

No comments: