Sunday, August 2, 2009

Old School Ollie






















I was just looking through all our old pictures last night and had such a good time remembering my cute Ollie's early days (not that he's had all that many days yet, but it does seem like he's just getting to be such a big boy). I just thought that I'd post some of those pictures that "warmed my heart" the most. Cheesy? Yes. But he's such a sweet boy and I love him tons!!! When I started trying to pick just a few, I realized that there are several cute pictures of him that I just love, but didn't originally post because we didn't have the internet and I had limited blog time. So, I'm going to do a couple more of these types of posts over the next little while to catch Oliver's number of cute pics up to where they should be.

No comments: