Monday, January 4, 2010

Buttpaste, Anyone?!

We have a huge, 16 oz tub of Buttpaste because it is the bomb when it comes to healing not only diaper rash, but anything where the skin is red, chapped, or rashy looking. We have a lot of dirty diapers and a lot of chappy, red patches in this house, so the tub is the best bang for our buck. Anywho. I put it on Ollie's perma-red chapped cheeks. Lately, I have been letting him hold the tub and help me apply it on his face. On the 30th of December, Ollie was playing in Dexy's playpen by the diaper changing table. He was happily playing very quietly (this should have been my first clue), so I just went to go do something for a few minutes. When I came over to check on him, this is what I found: he had pulled the entire diaper bin down into the bed, threw it contents everywhere, and had helped himself to the Buttpaste! I love the look on his face in the first picture! It says to me, "what? I don't get what the problem is?" I couldn't get mad. It was so funny and cute and in his defense, we do put it on his face and I let him do it. I guess he was just feeling particularly chapped that day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: