Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Few Remaining Pics from 2009


Happy New Year! I can't believe that it's 2010! This May, I will have been graduated from high school for 10 years, home from my mission for a little more than 4 years, Ollie will be over 2, and my not so little baby (who was just born yesterday, I swear) will celebrate his 1st birthday! I guess time really does fly when you're having...um... fun, or something like that. Or maybe when you have 2 kids under 2 in my case (which really is fun, just crazy busy and tiring). Here are just some pics that I haven't posted yet. Ollie looking like my little skater dude, Dex climbing the stairs (he's just so big!), Ollie is his totally adorable hat/scarf combo that Heather made him for Christmas, Ollie chillin' at his new table and chairs (their 'big' present from Santa), and Dexy pulled up on the amish fireplace that we pulled out of the storage room to keep us warm.


No comments: